- Increase in the anti oxidative capacity of plasma.
- Stimulates the activity of e-NOS (endothelial nitric oxide synthetase).
- In combination with L-Arginine (Prelox®) increases e-NOS in spermatozoa.
- An increase in spermatozoa NO (Nitric Oxide) increases sperm motility and human sperm capacitance.
- Remote central locking across the range with keyless Smart Entry on Exclusive models
- Follow-Me-Home Light Control System
- Ambient temperature indicator
- On-board computer (TFT Multi-information display screen on Exclusive)
- 60/40 Split rear seats
- Automatic Climate Control (Sprinter and Exclusive)
- Touch-screen display audio incorporates AM/FM radio, a CD/DVD/MP3 player, Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity with a music streaming facility, and a USB port for the connection of portable music players, with the facility to display iPod album cover art. A Back Guide Monitor is fitted as standard (Prestige and Exclusive)
- Esteem and Sprinter models are equipped with a standard audio system, aux inport and USB port
- Bluetooth hands-free system on all models except Esteem
- Rain sensing wipers (Exclusive)
- Cruise Control (Exclusive)
|1.3 Esteem||214 900||73 kW||128 Nm||6.0l/100km|
|1.4 D Esteem||237 900 ||66 kW||205 Nm||4.5l/100km|
|1.6 Esteem||225 900||90 kW||154 Nm||6.6 l/100km|
|1.8 Prestige||251 900||103 kW||173 Nm||7.0l/100km|
- Modern stylishly furnished offices in a variety of sizes
- Boardrooms and meeting rooms
- Flexible leasing options (3, 6 or 12 months)
- Front desk reception
- Awesome looking waiting areas
- On-site ICT department
As Lynette would say : Coffee is the most recognised smell in the world!!! Yeah you know it! Nothing better than the smell of coffee first thing in the morning! I recently stumbled upon a post about which professions are the heavy coffee drinkers! Continue reading "Which Profession Drinks the Most Coffee?"
Mandela Day.....an annual international day in honour of Nelson Mandela, celebrated each 18 July (on Mandela's birthday...and mine!!). The day was officially declared by the United Nations in November 2009, since then it has been celebrated every year worldwide. MINI Drivers SA organised a Charity event for Mandela Day together with all the crazy MINIacs out there on the 20th of July 2013. MINIacs from all over South Africa gathered on Saturday morning at Auto Alpina MINI in Boksburg. Thank goodness for the warm fresh coffee and the muffins, because it was a bit cold that morning. At about 10:00 we all left in a big convoy on our way to the Amakhaya/Rethabile Children's and Community Project, situated in Lenasia Johannesburg. The Home is managed and founded by the retired couple Joyce Naicker and her husband. The home was founded in 1994 as a NPO that would take in children who are in need, due to various circumstances.
There are currently 16 children at the home aged, between 3 and 22. The organisation depends on donations from the local community and was overwhelmed with all the food, clothes, fruit, toys, blankets and all the other goodies that they received from all the MINIacs.
On arrival the event was opened with a prayer followed by the National Anthem. Everyone put their hands together and painted the bedrooms for the boys and girls, whilst other fired up the grill to feed all the participants and the children 🙂
Click here to watch a video on MINI Drivers SA's website of some of the MINI's travelling to Lenasia. Remmone from MINI Drivers SA said the aim was to break the record of the largest parade of MINI's in Africa. We were only 91 MINI's, that's just 9 away from the breaking the record....so close!!!
At the Amakhaya home they work with orphans, vulnerable children and women with drugs and alcohol abuse problems. The organisation also works with the community focusing on building stronger families so that they can build better communities. Joyce also said the mission of the home is based on Isaiah 58:12 which reads: Go out and rebuild the community, restore, repair and unite...and that is exactly what Joyce and her husband are doing.
Auto Alpina MINI also had a competition for Mandela Day on their Facebook and Twitter pages. The facebook winner was @Big_Kabz and the twitter winner was...*drum roll*.....ME....yay!!! Thank you Auto Alpina for having the competition!!
If you want to view some of the photos of the event, go check out Skye Photography's facebook page....lots of pics!!
It was a lot of fun driving around town with all the MINIacs whilst putting charity first!
Until next year 🙂
Yesterday was my birthday, yes I share my birthday with Madiba, and my sister 🙂 Since Dewald and I started dating I always wanted to go and have a picnic somewhere. We never got to do it and I think Dewald isn't really into the picnic thing. So yesterday I got this big surprise, we went for a picnic on my birthday....AWESOME!!! Dewald couldn't have picked a better place for a picnic, Willow Feather Farm, situated next to the R21, close to the Irene Mall. Willow Feather Farm supplies indigenous trees to retail and wholesale customers, but they also have a nursery, tea garden, farmyard, kids party place and of course the picnic facilities. When we arrived they gave us blankets and said we must go and pick a spot. they gave us a few minutes and brought the picnic basket and the menu to order drinks. Since it was a bit cold yesterday, we looked for a spot with little or no wind and lots of sunshine. The picnic basket was filled with yummy food, salads, cookies, fresh bread, dried fruit and nougat....mmmm And to drink I ordered the best strawberry milkshake I have ever tasted, served in a big glass topped with fresh cream and a cherry, delish!! After our picnic we walked through the farmyard looking at all the animals from pot belly pigs, sheep, goats, swans, ducks, rabbits and the weird looking alpacas, their eyes kinda freaked me out. I watched an episode of Dirty Jobs once where they were shearing alpacas for their wool, the alpacas would fight back by spitting boogers at the shearer, so I was a little cautious....especially when he pulled a face like this!! My favourite was the goats (French Alpine/ Ober Hasly). This little guy was so cute I just wanted to take him home with me! Overall it was a fun picnic and I really enjoyed it. My first picnic and it was on my birthday!!