Have you seen the latest on the market? The new Toyota Corolla 2014 has hit the streets with big BANG!!
The Toyota Corolla must be by far the most popular car in South Africa, nearly selling 1 million of them since 1975 and 40 million worldwide.
The Toyota Corolla comes with loads of standard features such as:
- Remote central locking across the range with keyless Smart Entry on Exclusive models
- Follow-Me-Home Light Control System
- Ambient temperature indicator
- On-board computer (TFT Multi-information display screen on Exclusive)
- 60/40 Split rear seats
- Automatic Climate Control (Sprinter and Exclusive)
- Touch-screen display audio incorporates AM/FM radio, a CD/DVD/MP3 player, Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity with a music streaming facility, and a USB port for the connection of portable music players, with the facility to display iPod album cover art. A Back Guide Monitor is fitted as standard (Prestige and Exclusive)
- Esteem and Sprinter models are equipped with a standard audio system, aux inport and USB port
- Bluetooth hands-free system on all models except Esteem
- Rain sensing wipers (Exclusive)
- Cruise Control (Exclusive)
With all these standard features the only difficult part of buying a Toyota Corolla is choosing the right colour for you, no need to worry about the inside 🙂
The new Toyota Corolla benefits from a three-year/100,000km warranty and comes with a standard five-year/ 90 000 km service plan
Toyota Corolla price in South Africa:
|1.3 Esteem||214 900||73 kW||128 Nm|
|1.4 D Esteem||237 900 |
|1.6 Esteem||225 900||90 kW||154 Nm||6.6 l/100km
|1.8 Prestige||251 900||103 kW||173 Nm||7.0l/100km
There has also been an increase in the Toyota Corolla's boot capacity, with 452 liters of boot space, you can put just about anything in there, as you will see on the video:
Have a look at the link below for more news on this hot new beast!
Driving is a delicate endeavor – not only do you have to make sure you don’t f**k up, you’re effectively putting your life in the hands of everyone else on the road with you. So it’s no surprise that those who do it wrong can send even the calmest among us into a fit of hate-filled rage. Problem is, most of the people who suck at driving don’t know how truly bad they are. So here are five ways that you can tell if you are the driver that everyone hates.
Continue reading "5 Signs You Might Be The Driver Everyone Hates"